I’m a passionate advocate for the power of coaching.
Since 2000, I’ve had the pleasure and privilege of
mentoring many talented, passionate coaches in growing their
ideal expression of coaching, living a life they love and
strengthening their personal leadership.
I believe coaching is an important link in the accelerated
learning, creativity, human relating required in the world
today. I’m committed to fostering excellence in coaching,
starting with my own work, and extending out to other coaches
and the profession.
A few things I bring as a mentor coach:
I keep a few spaces open in my practice to mentor coaches wth
a vision and commitment to bringing coaching to their communities.
- I've been coaching full time since 1994 and a Master Certified Coach since 2003.
- I'm a Coach U faculty member and have trained hundreds of coaches in the past ten years.
- I'm an Associate faculty member, Royal Roads University, Executive Coaching Program since 2008.
- I have a background as a career transition specialist.
- I've been joyfully, and profitably self-employed for over twelve years.
What can I expect?
Our mentor coaching will focus in three areas: personal
development; coaching proficiency and practice building.
The heart of being a masterful coach and having a successful
coaching practice is growing “you.” We will
dramatically strengthen your personal foundation for success.
You’re probably a natural coach, and have been empowering
others for years. Now it’s time to harness your gift.
We’ll focus on growing your competence and confidence
with the skills, tools, models of coaching. You’ll
make the shift to truly “being” a coach.
It takes more that passion to be a professional coach. It
takes learning the nuts and bolts of growing a successful
business. We’ll address all aspects of establishing
your business foundation and unique ways of attracting clients.
What kinds of way could I use you as
a mentor coach?
As in all coaching relationships, you set the focus and agenda
of our work together. We’ll design a coaching program
that meets your unique needs and intentions. Some of the ways
I’ve empowered coaches include:
- Uncover and leverage your natural strengths – the
core of your brand
- Surface and transform the beliefs that hold you back
- Eliminate “energy leaks” and establish your
personal success habits
- Cultivate your courage and confidence to go public with
- Develop emotional resilience for the ups and downs of
building a successful business
Grow your coaching
- Explore the ICF competencies so they become meaningful
- Discuss client situations and role play skills
- Review your coaching and get feedback
- Support your preparation for credentialing
Establish your coaching practice
- Make the mental shift from employee to business owner
- Articulate your inspiring vision of your lifestyle and
- Discover and craft your core message
- Create a functional work space/office you love
- Set up the business basics like billing, record keeping,
client management, taxes, etc.
- Produce attractive marketing and client materials
- Develop your referral network and ways of attracting
- Create special programs that reflect your talents and