- Are you nervous, insecure and unsure of how to properly
sell your skills and ability?
- Does your resume get you a first interview, but then you
don't get called back?
- Has it been more than 5 years since your last interview?
- Are you re-entering the workforce after an extended period
- Are you a student entering the workforce?
Few of us enjoy the interview process and even fewer properly
prepare. Most of us go to an interview armed with only our
resume and hope for the best.
It seems like the interviewer holds all the cards - they
ask the questions, dictate the tone and length of the interview
while we're powerless to influence the interview process.
This is not the case!
By using proven interview strategies you will learn how to
powerfully prepare for the interview, look for opportunities
to state your case, get on the short list and get the job
Who Benefits From Interview Preparation
Coaching? Everyone Can!
How does Interview Preparation Coaching
Interview preparation sessions combine and coaching with
- We'll uncover your unique gifts and talents that set
you apart from other candidates.
- You'll discover what you can do for prospective employers
that others can't offer.
- You'll gain clarity around your career path by creating
your ideal career "shopping list"
- You'll learn insider secrets to effective interviewing
from an HR Professional
- You'll have hands-on interview practice followed by immediate
debriefing. You'll have tools and strategies to face and
conquer the toughest, "scariest" interview questions.
- You'll feel more confident and be armed with success stories
to reinforce your resume and position you as the candidate
3 x 55-minute telephone sessions plus workbook $300
How do I get started?
First, we'll set up an introductory consultation for you to
experience coaching first hand. We will explore what you need
and determine if interview preparation coaching is right for
you. Interview preparation coaching sessions are not a "cookie
cutter" formula; they are customized to your fit your
needs. We'll design your preparation game plan and schedule
our sessions according you're your timeframe.
To set up an initial session contact us
- MARGARET SPENCE KREWEN
I am a Job Search Coach on a mission: to help people secure
the job of their dreams. I am committed to providing my clients
with the essential tools necessary to build their own "job
search toolbox". As a Certified Human Resource Professional
(CHRP) I work with clients entering or re-entering the workforce,
transitioning after a layoff or exploring new career opportunities.
I bring with me over 20 years of business-related experience,
Human Resource Manager to publicist to restaurant manager,
and newly launched entrepreneur. I have interviewed thousands
of applicants, hired hundreds of employees and coached performance
management strategies to almost as many managers.